ON THE SITE kelton.fr
Identity of the site manager
The company AS CONSEIL (to the capital of 200 000 euros whose registered office is located at 2 rue Michelet, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt, registered in the Trade and Companies Register Nanterre (RCS 482 735 156) is the person responsible for processing the data processed through the site www.kelton.fr
Kelton.com processes different types of personal data including the following types of personal data:
• Identity and address: title, last name, first name, telephone number, postal address, email address, date of birth and other information that may justify the identity of the user
• Order: transaction number, amount, details of items purchased, date of purchase, brand ...)
• Account and customer service: date of account creation, customer complaint, etc. ...)
• Means and methods of payment: credit card, payment in 3 times, Paypal, purchase voucher ...)
• Information on the bank card: credit card number, end of validity date ...
• Approval or refusal of commercial prospection by email
• Data use of emails: date sent, opening email, click, etc.
• Organization and treatment of contests and lottery (date of participation, answers, nature of the prizes offered ...)
• Data relating to exchanges with customer service
• Data relating to internet browsing (cookies, navigation data, audience measurement etc.)
Data marked with an asterisk on the collection forms are required. If the fields are not filled, the placing of order will not be possible.
The purpose of the personal data collected
• The data collected on www.kelton.fr are used to:
• Online sales management
• Order tracking management
• Customer relationship management, customer service and claims
• Marketing actions: promotional offers, email ...
• Improving the customer experience: measuring customer satisfaction
• Improving customer knowledge: customer segmentation and statistical studies
• Fraud and unpaid management
• The audience measurement of the site www.kelton.fr
Origin of personal data collected
When registering or when buying on www.kelton.fr, the user sends information for the management of his account and also for the newsletter.
Personal Recipients Collected
261/5000 The people in charge of the site: marketing, customer service and information systems management. Some people may have access to all or part of the data: technical service providers, logistics providers, financial providers.
Information and rights of the holders
In accordance with the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data, any person concerned by the processing has a right to query, access, rectify, erase data concerning him / her, as well as a right to contact him / her. opposition for legitimate reason and a right of opposition to commercial prospection.
The exercise of these rights is done via the form: http://www.kelton.fr/contact-_l_FR_r_20.html or by post AS Conseil 2 rue michelet 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt
The duration of the conversation span>
The personal data processed by kelton.fr are kept according to their purpose in accordance with the applicable legislation and archived according to the periods of prescription and legal retention and in particular fiscal, commercial and accounting.
The data is hosted on servers at a provider in France.
87/5000 This policy applies to cookies that are deposited on the site www.kelton.fr
Purpose of cookies
Our cookies are mainly aimed at optimizing your browsing experience. They allow to retain your preferences (language, basket, etc ...) during navigation and during previous consultations.
You can disable cookies.
• Authentication and session cookie: these cookies are necessary for the functioning of our site and reconnection after loss of session. Maximum duration of 12 months.
• Cookies acceptance confirmation cookie: maximum duration 13 months
• Customization cookie of the user interface: cookie allowing to preserve the preferences of the users (language, memorization of articles in your basket of purchase of a visit on the other, detection of the device of navigation etc ...). Maximum duration of 12 months.
Duration of data retention by cookies
The data collected by cookies are kept for a maximum of 13 months from your first visit.
You may delete cookies from your computer, your phone or any other device at any time by following the procedures below. We inform you that you can also choose to block the implementation of cookies on your computer directly in the settings of your browser server. In this regard, you will find more information on how to proceed by clicking on the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser However, it should be noted that your browsing experience on the site may be limited. The procedure to remove them is different depending on the browser.